My name is Joseph Cooper and I provide psychotherapy and counseling for anxiety, relationship problems, treatment resistant depression, and medically unexplained conditions. I specialize in providing Intensive Short-Term Dynamic Psychotherapy (ISTDP).
Although asking for help can be difficult, counseling and therapy can be of immense benefit. I strive to create a collaborative relationship where we work together to help you start feeling better in a time efficient manner
Do you Experience:
- Feeling angry, sad, or depressed, and can’t seem to shake it?
- Frequently feeling anxious, tense, or “keyed up”?
- Suffering from chronic anxiety or panic attacks?
- Feeling uncomfortable in relationships, or find yourself in a pattern of unhealthy relationships?
- Suffering from medical symptoms related to emotional factors? (i.e. tension headaches, stomach upset, fibromyalgia, chronic pain, etc.)
I Specialize in interventions to provide you relief from painful symptoms and help you return to feeling and functioning better
Frustrated with the results of past therapy?
- Have you tried therapy before, but found you never made deep or lasting changes?
- Do you find symptoms and patterns hard to shake?
I specialize in treating those who have either tried therapy before and have found it to be of little benefit, or the gains you achieved a first did not last over time. Old symptoms and patterns begin to creep back in.