Individual and Group ISTDP Supervision
In addition to face-to-face supervision, I am also available to do supervision via Skype. This allows us meet at convenient time and place for supervision. Some of the benefits of Skype supervision include:
- I can observe and provide feedback of your sessions that you have videotaped.
- Convenient meeting time and place
- Concurrently observe videotape of your work and be provided moment-to-moment feedback
- Feedback can be provided via instant messenger on Skype, thereby allowing you to save the feedback for later study and review
How Skype Supervision Works:
Before our first supervision session, you will set up an account on Skype (or google plus / Hangouts if we choose to use that medium instead) and send me your username. I will also provide you a link to a google drive folder for you to upload your video that you want feedback on. The folder is encrypted and HIPPA complaint. This will allow me to view your video during supervision.
- We identify a mutual time for our supervision session (60-minutes)
- I will video call you via Skype
- Once connected, we should both be able to see and hear one another
- We can then proceed to discussing your case and specific feedback you would like to receive
- We can then watch a segment of your session, and as I watch your session, I will type in comments via instant messenger window. These comments can include my observations of the client, specific interventions I would use, the client’s psychodiagnosis, etc. You can then save these comments for later study and review
- At any time during the viewing of the tape, we can pause to discuss the case, address questions, etc.