Co-Creating Change: Effective Dynamic Therapy Techniques
Experiential Online Course!
This course teaches the core skills from first six chapters of Co-Creating Change: Effective Dynamic Therapy Techniques, by Jon Frederickson, MSW.
- The course consists of six weekly two-hour online classes, held on group Skype.
- Maximum class size is six students.
- Next course starts February 12th. Click here for course dates and cost.
In this course, you will learn and practice:
- Class 1: How to maintain a therapeutic focus
- Class 2: Anxiety – assessment and regulation
- Class 3: Defenses – balancing invitation and challenge
- Class 4: Repressive Defenses – addressing self-attack
- Class 5: Psychodiagnosis – following unconscious signaling
- Class 6: The Therapeutic Alliance – common challenges and solutions
Course Faculty: Joseph Cooper, PhD & Tony Rousmaniere, PsyD
- Live role-play demonstrations teach skills
- Clinical role-plays show you how to use the skills with your most challenging cases
- Experiential exercises let you practice the skills under our supervision
- Team-based homework helps consolidate learning (we will match you with a study partner)
- Quizes and a final exam assess your learning
- We help you learn to teach others
For more information, see: www.dynamictherapytraining.com
12 CEU’s are available. This course is offered jointly with the Washington School of Psychiatry.